Start the year with a bang by ticking a triathlon off your bucket list.
The West Lakes Triathlon Club (the Lakers) is inviting you to join the class of 2022 “50 Days to Your First Triathlon” program. Starting on 7 February, the program involves two sessions per week with the club’s specialist coaches. Each session has been designed to get you to the start line fully prepared for the Triathlon SA West Lakes triathlon on 27 March.
Triathlon for a first timer can be crazy, with so many things to learn. However, experience and a willingness to share are two things all the Lakers coaches have. Even if you have already completed a triathlon before or you consider yourself somewhat experienced, the sessions are extremely comprehensive and offer a cheap and efficient way to fast track you triathlon development.
Be fast as places are limited.
If you have any questions please call or email Nigel Pietsch on 0413399453 or email@example.com.
To join us on this program please go to Tri Before You Buy, click ‘Join Now’ and follow the instructions to select the Lakers Tri50 program.
- 8 week membership to the Triathlon SA and the Lakers Triathlon Club
- Access to at least two specific development sessions per week
- Full support through the program lead by Lakers Head Coach Nigel Pietsch along with other coaches and leaders within the club
- Entry to March 27 triathlon
- Class of 2022 Lakers Triathlon Club trucker cap
- Access to every Lakers training sessions through the week that are not a part of the program (please note costs are involved for swimming)
- Everything associated with being a Laker – one of the biggest and most successful clubs in Australia
All-inclusive price of $160 (including race entry)
Tri 50 Program 2022