Our Club Sponsors
We would like to thank the following companies for providing great support to the Lakers. If you would like more information on our sponsorship packages, email our Sponsorship Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call: 041 3399 453 (Nigel Pietsch)
Cibo Henley Square
Location: 251 The Esplanade, Henley Beach
Call: 8355 4079
Joggers World has rebranded to Sportitude Running, and continues to offer South Australia’s largest range of athletic performance footwear plus in-store Video Gait Analysis.
We can help advise on the best choice according to your specific/individual needs from the latest footwear ranges.
Echelon Cycling Studio are proud to be the latest sponsor of the Lakers Triathlon Club!
We are the first specific smart bike studio in Australia and we feel we share the Lakers values of health, fitness and personal performance.
All sessions are coach led and utilise a variety of proven programming techniques to build on and off the bike fitness, power and strength in a safe and time efficient way.
- State of the art Technogym ‘skill bikes’ and power software
- Highly experienced coaches with elite triathlon and cycling background who design each program, deliver each class and provide feedback and knowledge about programming, technique and bike posture
- A highly time efficient and safe way to get ‘intensity’ into your training week to improve your time trialling pace
- Centrally located studio at 361 Greenhill Rd, Toorak Gardens
- Further information https://echeloncycling.com.au/ or email email@example.com
Urban Oasis work closely with their clients and builders, developers, landscape designers and architects to design and construct beautiful custom concrete swimming pools and spas that enhance our client’s lifestyle and properties.
sportsmed is an industry leading healthcare provider with a private orthopaedic hospital and specialist clinics across a number of locations, we offer patients access to modern and innovative healthcare in state-of-the-art facilities.
We are proudly South Australian owned and operated.
We specialise in preventative care, treatment and rehabilitation for a range of ailments, injuries and conditions including bone, joint, muscle, ligament, tendon, nerve and arthritis pain. Our world-renowned team of healthcare practitioners are passionate about helping their patients to feel their best.