Life members may be appointed from amongst members who have rendered special service to the Club and fulfil one or more of the following conditions:
- Have a minimum of 7 years membership as an official
- Have a minimum of 12 years as a member of the Club
The years themselves shall not entitle a member to Life Membership.
Nominations for Life Membership:
- Must be in writing, providing evidence of fulfilment of the conditions and detailing the special services rendered.
- Must receive the endorsement of the Club’s Board
- Must be submitted to a joint sitting of the Board and Life Members where to be successful the nomination must be carried by a three-quarters majority of those present. A quorum is no less than two-thirds of the eligible voters or 10, whichever is the lesser. Voting shall be by secret ballot.
Only one new Life Member can be appointed each year.
Congratulations to our Life Members.